Re: Least favorite song and more.....

That song waswritten by Simon..

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
Subject: Least favorite song and more.....
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:07:41 -0500

>From: Zenswhen <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: ICSFM & WN-D
>
>Scott:
>
>I have such a list as well. Top `O the list is Did You Steal My Money. But then you probably >like that one...

Right at the top of my list too.
Pete Solo? That song on Psycho-d with the female vocalist.
And, no, I don't even care what the name of the song is, or the name of the lady singing.
It's *that* bad.
Blech.
Instant fast-forward.

Sorry Pete!

>From: PellegrinoLand@aol.com
>Subject: Re: who are they in the studio
>
>Are people on this list going to start debating the merits of "Who Are They"
>bootlegs and what kind of NR was used on them?

God, I hope not.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Pete agrees with Bush on Iraq?
>
>Are you baiting Mark?

Seems pretty obvious to me.

>Tsk, tsk. Sometimes you very much remind me of a troll, Mc.

Personalities tend not to change much over time.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Here's a funny one!
>
>I'm a troll Im a troll and I gladly admit it..
>Im a troll im a troll im a troll..
>im a troll im a troll im a troll im a troll..
>im a troll
>im a trollllll
>iiimm aa trolllll....eee!

That's pretty good!