Re: The Ataris Won't Get Fooled Again

I took my daughter and her friends to see a punk band called the Ataris this
evening. During the break while the roadies were setting up the equipment,
after some punk songs played in the background, I noticed the distinctive
organ intro to WGFA in the background. I thought it was just a coincidence
until the volume cranked up when the organ break in the middle started, then
the band timed their entrance onto the stage to coincide with Roger's scream!
It was extremely cool. I went from being a tag-along chaperone dad to really
getting into the show. It's good to see some of today's artists paying homage
to the greats!

-Chris in Cleveland