Re: ICSFM

doesn't translate well live. It has too many quiet moments; you can't clap along to it like "Magic Bus;" the meter is odd (the way Moon played it); it's more of a sit & zone out type of song than an exciting live number.

"Love, Reign O'er Me" is the same way. They should've avoided that song, too, throughout their career. I don't think I've ever heard a decent live rendering of that song.
Eh? Decent or not, the live version always gives me the shivers.

keets

Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions