Trouble makers

Another little story...

Yesterday my daughter came home from school and said that it was Who day in
her Rock and Roll history class (man, I wish we had classes like that back
when I was in high school), as they are into the British invasion now.  They
are spending one day each on the most important bands in rock, my 5
favorites.

She is more than a little precocious, and gave her teacher hell in front of
the class.  She corrected him not less than five times from the formation of
the band (John didn't start it, Roger did) to the right words of Pinball
wizard, etc. He didn't believe that Roger used to be one of the guitar
players nor did he know that he played trombone.

After getting pissed off at her he said "I see you grew up with this band,
lets see how you handle this one, what kind of trouble did Pete Townshend get
himself into lately, Hmm?"

She said It is all a misunderstanding about the research he has been involved
with regarding the evils of child pornography on the Internet.  He wrote an
article called 'A different bomb' in 2002 that explains it.  Do you know
about that?"  He said 'no, but that sounds interesting, bring it in to class
tomorrow.'"

I told her that she didn't need to embarrass him, but we had a big laugh
together.

Jon in Mi.