who are they in the studio

We spent 6 hours in the studio last night working on our first demos.  These will go on a CD solely for a press kit, certainly not to make any $.  If we ever get enough money to record a whole album (unlikely), obvious copyright considerations and royalties would be required as per Mark and U.S. copyright law.  The lead guitarist and I will be going back monday to do the vocals.  Hopefully I'll be able to put mp3s up on kazaa of them so anyone who wishes to indulge his/her curiosity can hear them.  We did Pinball Wiz, Success Story, Who Are You (with our own twist), and Dirty Deeds by ACDC.  We can finally get our press kit together and bombard the marketplace in search of paying gigs.

Our first full set gig was moved to april 7 here in Baton Rouge so the bar could publicize it more.  We may also add a couple more songs, like YMB, LROM, The Real Me, ATD, or another non-Who.  Any suggestions?

Mc