ICSFM

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: ICSFM
	>
>I'm not saying that depressing songs never make it to the top of the
>charts, but perhaps this song's negative nature is part of the reason it
>didn't do as well as Pete thought it would.

Vintage Pete.
Fuck peace, harmony, and understanding.
You been cheetin', and now ya gonna burn.

Hey, we guys *needed* someone to stick up for us!
If you cheat, you're gonna burn.  Pete said so!

Never let it be said that Pete just goes with the flow.
Definitely *anti* flow.

And Who fans are expected to be about peace, harmony, and understanding?
Ha!
;-)

Kevin in VT