Re: moving along

Jo,

I must crawl out from under my lurkers rock again.  You are "irritating
and even condescending"???  What??!!!  These are not my thoughts at all.
You are most definitely one whose posts I read right through.  I find a
large number of your posts to be very insightful and thought provoking.
There are definitely those on this list ( and we all know who they are)
who are IRRITATING AND CONDESCENDING.  Whatever has been said, you
did not deserve it.  Sadly, the losses on this list keep mounting.

Have Fun,

David >From: SicilianMother@aol.com >Reply-To: thewho@igtc.com >To:
thewho@igtc.com >Subject: moving along >Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 04:19:31
EST > >This Sicilian mother is taking her beloved Who LP's and her
infamous rolling >pin and moving along to greener pastures. > > > >I
know, I know. It was brought to my attention that I am irritating and
even >condescending (moi)? I thought it didn't hurt, but it does. > >I
have loved gathering with my Who list friends each day, for many good
belly >laughs, a bit of controversy and a lot of stimulating Who chat. A
few of you >(you know who you are) have touch my life forever. > >But,
all good things must come to an end. And, I'll always have My Who and
>nobody can take that away from me. That is what it is all about anyway,
the >music. > >That is it. Rock and Roll. > >Jo