harmony and understanding & a question

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: harmony and understanding & a question
	>
>> Brian Cady no longer reads this list for these very reasons.  That is a
>> tremendous loss, folks.  And all because some people are so wrapped up
>> in their own personal beefs that they cannot control themselves.

Firstly, I don't know how Brian not reading this list is a tremendous loss, but....
Rich, you don't know what you're talking about.

>I still don't understand that decision by Brian because he doesn't seem to
>have a problem reading & posting to the alt.music list which contains just
>as much off-topic chatter (if not more) than IGTC, plus it has a troll
>problem akin to a termite infestation.

Exactly.
Brian left because he no longer wanted to be subjected to a particular lister's comments and stories.

If we all took that route, there would be no list.

Kevin in VT