harmony and understanding :-)

	>From: Rich <legalize@xxxxxxxxxxxx
	>Subject: Re: harmony and understanding :-)
>
>Its not a matter of expressing feelings or not.
>
>Its a matter of having the personal self-control to
>STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THE LIST.
>
>I don't care who it is or what personal "beef" you have that you feel
>you must blast out to the list.
>
>If its not about The Who, it simply doesn't belong here.
>
>There is nothing difficult to understand about this.

Oh Rich, you are being way, WAY too simplistic.
For the people who do the majority of posting on this list, there are times when "beefs" need to be aired.
Topics come and topics go.
It's a community here.
I think for the most part igtc does a great job at sticking to The Who.
But, there are times when the world around us, or what someone here writes, causes us to veer from your strict definition of "THE TOPIC OF THE LIST".

I don't know, maybe this doesn't apply to those that rarely or never post.
What I *do* know, is without those that post often, there would be many many days of blank digests.

BTW, got something Who-related to discuss, Rich?
Or, do you just want to continue to grace us with your once-a-month interjections?

Kevin in VT