Re: moving along

In a message dated 3/24/2003 4:20:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
SicilianMother@aol.com writes:

> I know, I know.  It was brought to my attention that I am irritating and
> even
> condescending (moi)?  I thought it didn't hurt, but it does.

Johanna,

I understood your post and appreciated it.

You are a human being and so are we. I hope.

We happen to be AT WAR.  Not a light or trivial thing.  I understand that
this is a Who list, but it was bound to come up in some fashion and I am glad
that you protected our Russian friend by honoring her prospective.  I find
you do be a wonderful person.

Don't go anywhere.

Jon