Re: moving along

Jo, I think you're one of the least irritating people on the list. Please don't go.

I gather this is from an offlist comment, and others have complained about this as well. How is that considered in list ettiquette? Personal attacks in private?

keets

This Sicilian mother is taking her beloved Who LP's and her infamous rolling pin and moving along to greener pastures.

<loud applause>

I know, I know. It was brought to my attention that I am irritating and even condescending (moi)? I thought it didn't hurt, but it does.

I have loved gathering with my Who list friends each day, for many good belly laughs, a bit of controversy and a lot of stimulating Who chat. A few of you (you know who you are) have touch my life forever.

But, all good things must come to an end. And, I'll always have My Who and nobody can take that away from me. That is what it is all about anyway, the music.

That is it. Rock and Roll.

Jo