Re: harmony and understanding :-)

Thanks for the rant, Rich. Though I thought Helen's reference to the movie was semi-on topic, I agree that way too much bandwidth is used up by interpersonal wranglings. I wouldn't like to see the interchange restricted too much, however. Regardless of the nastiness, this remains one of the best Who lists for open-minded discussion.

keets

> Hmmmmm.......why are some people allowed to express their feelings and others aren't?

Its not a matter of expressing feelings or not.

Its a matter of having the personal self-control to
STICK TO THE TOPIC OF THE LIST.