oh behave

In a message dated 3/23/2003 8:56:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
legalize@xmission.com writes:

> >Hmmmmm.......why are some people allowed to express their feelings and
> others
> >aren't?
>
> Its not a matter of expressing feelings or not.

Excuse me, but re-read my post and tell me why you thought I was referring to
her opinion only about politics of this war? You assume I was referring
strictly to politics, but you were wrong.  I repeat, Helen has an interesting
perspective on many subjects, including the Who and music and I enjoy hearing
them.

All of us, get criticized about our opinions on many subjects Who and non Who
alike. Recently, it seems like a few people have taken pot shots at her that
I personally didn't think were fair. That is what I was addressing, not only
the world politics issue.

Plus, who here, including yourself has not strayed from strictly Who talk?
Some more than other's but it's nothing to get your panties in a wad about.

However, for the sake of respecting YOUR post, your point has been noted.

Anyone else?

Jo

PS..........woops, I forgot to mention something Who related.  Anyone have an
opinion on "No Road Romance".....I love, Love LOVE that song!!!!