Lies, lies, tell me sweet smelling lies (is that the line?)

>From: Sroundtable@xxxxxxx
>Subject: lies
>
>NOW here's a blatant lie.  You have not pointed out one example of me going
on a personal offensive regarding individuals here since the "private
e-mail" debacle >of long ago.

Hey, you're the one who just called a lister's political opinion "blather".
Whoops.

>This is an irrefutable fact.

Consider it refuted.

>You continue to prove my point for me time after time.

Ohhhh, so many things to say, and so little space.
The most obvious one is regarding possession of MC's point, but that creates
a visual best left alone.
I *could* point out the lack of appreciation for a good pun, or the broad
definition used for "insult", butt......................

Mc, you're entertaining, on a certain level.

Kevin in VT