Re: I Can See For Miles; Copyrights; Each to his own sewage

>It was played at least once on the '82 tour, in Los Angeles on 10/29.

Drew:

At least once, since it's on the video, but is the version on the Join Together set the same version or another from the tour? I agree, it's not easily or often done live. However, The Who have done songs just as difficult.

>How about Count Kevula?

Kevin:

Why not Cousin Kevin, in keeping with the list? Cuz for short.

Are you short?

>them some of the money they earned. He was sincere about this. It was so
cute. He just turned 14.

Jon:

I'm on the phone with Jimmy Page as I write this...seriously, it would have been a lot cuter if he'd been doing WHO songs!

>Yet another ground-breaking insult.

Mc the (dull) knife:

Suggesting that you go play with yourself is insult, yet what you write here isn't:

>Subject: Mark's sanity has returned... I knew it was there somewhere

You let people hit you in the face for fun and *I* am not sane?

Oooooooo-KAY! (backing away slowly, watching your every move)

> People act stupid when drunk.

...ah, never mind, that one's too easy.

>I laughed aloud at this, because you called me on an obvious breach of my

Yep. Except it's not really funny.

>with Mark, especially on politics, he considers verbal sewage.

No, sewage is sewage no matter if I (or anyone) agree with what's said or not. Each to his own sewage, I guess.

> He is the liberal Sean Hannity.

And you're a conservative Beavis. Heh heh, heh heh.

>Pete may have been referring to British copyright law. I know that, for example, coverbands don't have to pay royalties to all the bands they cover.

You are so COMPLETELY wrong!!!!! And to put it to rest, FINALLY, this is what the effin' US Copyright office has to say about it:

Subject to sections 107 through 121, the owner of copyright under this title has the exclusive rights to do and to authorize any of the following:

(1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords;

(2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work;

(3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;

(4) in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works, to perform the copyrighted work publicly;

(5) in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, to display the copyrighted work publicly; and

(6) in the case of sound recordings, to perform the copyrighted work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission.

Check section 4. UNDERSTAND NOW??????

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
                               A.J. Muste

                 Cheers             ML