Re: Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere book sales...

Someone wrote:
>> I also picked up a couple of copies of Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere; the
>> awesome Who book by Matt Kent that I'm sure most of you are familiar
>> with. A local B. Dalton book store had them marked down to $7.98 each.

Scott followed with:
>If it's selling at "bargain book" prices that means that original sales
weren't
>that good & there are many "remainder" copies left over that the publisher
is
>trying to shift.

I remember seeing a whole pile of them in Borders around Christmas.  They
were featured on the coffee table located as a little reading oasis in
the stacks of other books.  I sat down for about 20 minutes flipping
through it.   Nice that they featured it like that.   I'm sure that
Pete's recent troubles and John's death combined with the slow economy
have hurt sales.   This is another "poor timing" thing that seems to
have plagued The Who throughout their carreer.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.