Who Are They to play first full, paying show... to record soon

The definitive Who coverband of the Gulf Coast (after Keets called our original claim into question) will play a full 2 and a half hour set at Reggie's Night Club in Baton Rouge, LA this Monday.  Sunday afternoon we hopefully will be recording our first real demos, as well.  I will try to post them on Kazaa if can, and I'll make some pictures and maybe a video clip or two available from the show.  I hope to have one with me in mike swinging mode.  Here is the setlist, in order:

I Can't Explain
You Really Got Me
Baba O'Riley
Magic Bus
Paranoid
Tommy series:
Capt Walker
Amazing Journey/Sparks
Pinball Wiz
I'm Free
Listening To You
Layla
Success Story
Whiskey in the Jar
Enter Sandman
My Generation (break)

Bargain
Life in the Fast Lane
Who Are You
Dirty Deeds
Behind Blue Eyes
One Way or Another (Mc on drums)
Relay
Rock and Roll
Won't Get Fooled Again

I may get ripped here for doing Metallica covers and a Blondie song in conjunction with The Who, but band leaders often have to make concessions to keep the rest happy.  Besides, I only sing back-up on the Metallica songs and play drums on Blondie, and I like all three of those songs.  Wish us broken legs.

Mc