Re: Rock Legend band; WN SACD

Watts is a jazz drummer by trade.

Kevin:

Certainly true; he has at least three strictly Jazz albums out.

>He himself admits readily that he is not
a rock drummer, and that he actually doesn't like drumming for The Stones or
to rock music.

Perhaps, but he's been in a position to do whatever the eff he wants for about 35 years now, so there must be some attraction.

>Did I write that?
........moment of clarity.

One of many.

>Keith Moon = Gene Krupa on horse tranquilizers and
brandy!

Ken:

Interesting take...I'll have to listen to some Krupa with this in mind.

>I'm right. You two are wrong. Daltrey's daft. Case closed.

Scott:

Daft? Well, whatever works! Keith was a bit balmy too I hear...

>I thought I read somewhere that the WHO'S NEXT Deluxe release date has
been pushed back to mid-April. Or did I dream that?

I hope you did. I haven't seen that, and the release date the last time I checked was still 3/25.

>Actually, Pete has no say in the matter. Because GW Bush used it at an election party/gala/celebration, it is allowed.

Mc:

So you know nothing about copyright laws either.

>Words to live by, I would say. Got a mirror?

Kevin:

I'm disappointed in you, man! It was the perfect opportunity to say "Go to the mirror, boy!"

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
                                 Isaac Asimov

                 Cheers             ML