Something Trivial and something not.

>From: SicilianMother@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Something Trivial-but interesting
>
>As long as you got my back Kev............this can be tough crowd!!! ;)  One
>wrong pitch and the bench is cleared and I am a small chick!

You and your pizza rolling-pin seem to do just fine.

>Love, Johanna

Don't forget the peace!

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: settling off-list
>
>I have to admit, I had NO idea that Kevin shared an e-mail acct with his wife and that his wife >might be checking and reading his e-mails.

First of all they are *OUR* e-mails, second of all it doesn't matter a fuck.
If someone tells me to stay out of their personal E-mail, I respect the wish and do it.
*THAT* is where you failed miserably as a person.

>Kevin, I would appreciate your sending them to me if you have them saved somewhere (though I
>doubt you did).

Yeah, I kept them as a memento to you.
Right.

>but I am sure I didn't just start sending profanity-laced e-mails over some normal, on-list >debate.

That is exactly what you did.
And, you never apologized for it.

>endure constant personal attacks

Oh Brother.

>I guess he enjoys fighting with me too much.  It's the only explanation I have.

Try this one....
I choose my friends carefully based on their personalities and how they conduct themselves.
Do I need to say more?

>Words to live by, I would say.  Got a mirror?

I look in it all the time.
Got a sense of humor?
How about Milk?

Kevin in VT