Re: Something Trivial-but interesting

In a message dated 3/18/2003 6:55:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> It's obvious
> from the other line about solving things with a punch that Daltrey is
> trying to convey that he was, in his youth, a tough, bullying, mean, SOB

This wasn't mentioned in TKAA :), but I believe Roger may have had/has that
short man's chip on the shoulder.  They have to prove themselves, resorting
to using their fists to make up for their short stature.

Just my opinion............

Love,
Jo

"yes.......I'm no one's wife, but
Ohhhhhhh....I LOVE my life!
And all.......That......JJJJAAAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!"

CHICAGO