Re: Anthrax album

At 05:06 16-3-03 +0000, keets wrote:

Why is that, Leandro?  Is it a different style from what they're used to?
I was at an Anthrax concert last sunday. It rocked. There was this guy that kept doing stage-dives, but kept falling with his face flat on the floor. :-)

Anyway, from what I heard, the new Anthrax album is regarded too "populair" and mainstream. The old hardcore fans don't like the new sensation-seekers coming to see "Anthrax" just because they heard of their latest album. A die-hard Anthrax fan told me that and then asked me how I got to know Anthrax... ;-)

Cheers,

Bjorn