Re: from Vt

Kevin,

Spring has finally sprung, but it his been a darned cold winter up here
and I must still be suffering from a touch of brain freeze.  My humblest
apologies.

Have Fun,

David

>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." >Reply-To: thewho@igtc.com >To: >Subject: from
Vt >Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:02:29 -0500 > > >Subject: Re: Jeff > >From:
"David Watkinson" > > > >I am pretty much a lurker on this list and
lurking is not quite as much > >fun without Jeff. Brian Cady, Schrade,
Jeff from Vt., Bjorn and AEB off > >the top of my head provide a lot of
insight on this list, but Mr. & Mrs. > >House have definitely been
missed. > > > >Have Fun, > >That's nice of you to write David. >But, it's
*KEVIN* from Vt! Ya knucklehead! > >Or, did Jeff move to VT and not call
me????? > >Don't be such a lurker. :-) >Kevin in VT