Re: [petetownshend] Rock on 20/20

ummmm...Greg, re:

"Keets why does everything about anything about the Who being negative so offend you? We are supposed to notice your being offended, well how about the members of the above 6 email lists being offended by your 10 emails in the last day alone on the ongoing topic. Without doubt the majority would rather that you lose your internet library card or worse."

AMEN BROTHER! Sometimes, I think I'm the only one who feels this way. Thanks for crystalizing my thoughts eloquently ;) I can't tell you how many e-mails I must delete every day that come from "L. Bird" ...or maybe I can ;)