jeff house

Jo writes:

> But, apparently ( I have no idea the details) he was hurt very, very deeply.
> I know myself and others told him we missed him and wanted
> him back on the
> list, but it became too painful for him.

Jeff and I got into a major argument over ticket brokers, of all things, and when he called me retarded or something to that effect, I e-mailed him privately to resolve the issue.  He then posted my private e-mail on-list and took some more shots at me and I responded in anger.  He soon resigned, but returned after the birth of his child.  I even sent him a congrats and welcome back e-mail.  Why he left the second time, I don't know.

Mc