Re: Who Fan Magazine 1979

 I have this wonderful new job that requires me to test scanners. I am
lucky to have the ability to scan my own stuff during breaks and have
scanned the following article from the March 1979 fan club magazine Who's
Next.
Congrats, Emmee! I'm really happy for you. :-) I think by the above you mean "Who's News."

I will be scanning more soon. Just type the link above in your browser and
it will download for you. Sorry it is so large. You are running a slow
connection and would just like the text type in the link below.
If you're going to be scanning more "Who's News," you might want to save your time and effort as Joe Giorgianni has them all up on his page at www.thewho.org. But I'd love to see other fanzines scanned and up online!

Jason