Re: Yawn... have to set the record straight with Kevin AGAIN... truce proposal

> I know everyone feels they have to defend their honor (and that of their friends), but please, let's keep it friendly, okay?

Amen.
What happened with Jeff, BTW? I really miss him now that I'm back on the list. He was sort of my buddy in speculation. I'm sure you guys got tired of the Broadway and kiddy tunes talk, but at least it kept politics off the list. ;)

keets