setting kevin straight

> I haven't attacked anyone, and I just saw two posts by you that mention my name.
> You're a pathological liar.
> And just because you say things with curse words and
> expletives, doesn't make it so.
>
> Amazed at your Mc-ness.
> Kevin in VT

Considering our history on this list, I will always assume that any "joke" you make at my expense is not a good-natured one.  Exactly what posts are you referring to?  The one you quote here and another?  I just checked my sent mail, and I simply used your name in another post because I was responding to a specific post of yours on Iraq.  It was certainly no attack.  I will admit that I did mention your name in the political debate that one time, which makes that one aspect of my response false, but I certainly did not lie and I defy you to show even one instance since I have been on this list where I have lied.

You were not attacked personally, nor did I make any jokes at your expense.  When one party so vehemently dislikes another, they usually don't make playful jokes at one another.  This is what friends do.  You have been ripping me on this list for a long time and never hide your contempt for me (blocking me from your e-mail, etc), so I will naturally paint any such joke with that brush.  When Scott or Jim or Keets (or even AEB nowadays) give me a little ribbing, I have a sense of humor about it.

And let's see, exactly where did I use curse words to make something seem true?  I'm not even sure what that means, but I don't think I used any curse words (other than H-E- double hockey sticks) in my prior posts within this thread.  If I did, it certainly wasn't to make an opinion of mine seem true.  That's asinine.

Mc

Mc