Mc-sensitive

	 >From: Sroundtable@xxxxxxx
	>Subject: Go to H-E-double hockey sticks, Kevin in VT

>> Hear that Mc-blather!  Shut up!
>> ;-)
>
>You are a pox on this list, attacking others (mainly your truly)

scccrrrrrrrrrunchhhhh!  <sound of panties twisting again>
Jesus, dude.
It...was....a....joke.
Note the  " ;-) ".
Sorry for my attempt at including you in the fun.
Get a sense of humor.

>attacking others <snip> who haven't mentioned your name at all in the current debate.

I haven't attacked anyone, and I just saw two posts by you that mention my name.
You're a pathological liar.
And just because you say things with curse words and expletives, doesn't make it so.

Amazed at your Mc-ness.
Kevin in VT