Go to H-E-double hockey sticks, Kevin in VT

> Oooo, and a hush falls over the crowd.
>
> Hear that Mc-blather!  Shut up!
> ;-)
>
> Kevin in VT

I should shut up because I disagree with you and you dislike my posts due to whatever reason.  You are a pox on this list, attacking others (mainly your truly) personally who haven't mentioned your name at all in the current debate.  Your contempt for me is well documented, so another cheap shot is just boring.  You and Mark are birds of a feather... insults and personal attacks on character rather than arguments based on ideas and facts.

Mc