Re: Kiddy Leaders :-)

In a message dated 3/11/03 9:31:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kevinandt@gmavt.net writes:

> WE ARE THE
> GREAT US.
> We are one country among many

Too simple. We are not just one country among many. The United States is the
continuation of the Roman empire-until the geographical one is revived in
Western Europe.  (See EU)  Something much much bigger is going on here than
Bush wanting to get his way in Iraq.  We influence the entire world.

PS The Pope is not God's representative.  His word is not the word of God. He
is the head of a very large "organization."