Re: better case scenario

In a message dated 3/11/03 8:37:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
seahawkman2001@yahoo.com writes:

> it will be possible to
> say that:
>
> ~ Pete was not charged with a criminal offense
> ~ Pete did not have to go to jail
> ~ the police did not find any downloaded porn on his
> computers
>
> There is a lot to be positive about and with in those
> aspects, especially considering that they are
> completely consistent with what Pete has said all
> along.

Let's just hope that it comes out worded properly in the news reports.  I do
not like how that NY daily news article read.  For the casual reader to see
stuff like "Polaroid film," , etc., leaves a lot to the imagination.  They
should make it clear that the police *found nothing* in his computers, etc.,
and that is *why* there is a deal.  He admitted accessing the site w/his CC,
so that is the other side that brings about the "caution."

Jon in Mi.