Strategy?

Many thank yous again to all who participated in the press campaign to question the tabloids accusations of Pete. It soon may be time to pick up the fight again. :)

However, I think it's a little early to start a campaign. This isn't an official announcement, and I suspect we should wait for Pete to make some indication of how he wants to play the announcement, if and when it comes. If he calls a press conference and makes a big statement like Matthew Kelly did, then likely we should make a big thing of it, too. But if Pete keeps a low profile and sets up some low key interviews, then I suspect we should write low key letters as well.

Comments from anybody on this strategy? How does it sound?

keets

"Never doubt that a small number of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.