MC sings WGFA

Was at a show last night at a local club and a cover band called The Mixed Nuts were playing.  They do about as random a selection of covers one's ever heard, from hip hop to 80s schlock rock, to Elvis Presley.  Anyway, mid show I recognized the opening chords of WGFA and looked up directly at the lead singer/rhythm guitarist and he motioned for me to come up and sing it (he had seen our last open mike night gig there and liked us).  I was pretty drunk, but jumped up on stage and sang my little guts out.  It was a blast.  The looks on the people's faces were priceless ("who the fuck is this guy?").

Also, Who Are They goes into the studio this week, hopefully, to record a few demos for our press kit.  Wish us luck as the definitive (and only) Who coverband of the southeast.

Mc