Re: searching for a Daltrey song

At 12:17 AM 3/9/2003, you wrote:
Dear Who friends,

I am trying to remember the name of a song and what album it was
on..........a Daltrey solo album............  He sings about how she (his
daughter) is growing up and spreading her wings........she (Roger's daughter)
sings the words "willow" in it I believe.
"Everything A Heart Could Ever Want (Willow)" from Rocks in the Head

It is a beautiful song that I used to sing to my daughter when she was a
baby.  Any help would be appreciated.  I want to sing it to her again.
Keet's:  if anyone knows it, you probably would... :)

Sincerely,
Johanna aka "the dumb shit who can't remember a thing anymore these days".
Kathy