ML with no evidence

> Sorry if the truth hurts. I guess you're forgetting about the black people in the Mississippi clinic who were dosed with diseases for "research" or the US troops who were tested with Agent Orange, or went into an area which had just experienced a nuclear explosion etc. etc. etc...oh, NO, the US would
> NEVER do such a thing to its own people...

You have NOT a shred of evidence that our government knowingly did any of these things, and certainly not to people without their consent.  The Mississippi clinic you are referring to, I believe, is the Tuskegee Institute, founded and run by blacks, NOT by the government.  The government may have unwittingly funded that sick doctor who injected blacks with syphallus, but certainly did not know what he was doing.  I can admit that there have been certain individuals or groups employed by the govt who have committed atrocious crimes, but our government does not engage in killing its own people as a matter of public policy.

Mc