Who on Woodstock Diary Trio channel tonight Friday 3/7

A heads up that Trio (channel 315 DirecTV) has a
listing for 7pm Central time tonight
(Friday 3/7) for Woodstock Diary
with The Who among others.
Isn't this the show with
My Generation as referred to in The Who Concert File?

Also, a quick Who Ebay question:
Does anyone know the name/contact info.
for a great photographer, possibly from
Texas, who would auction great color
action shots of the band from 1975 tour?
Pete was wearing the huge white pants
and jacket and in some had the jacket
off so you could see the purplish shirt
he wore that 75 tour and he is playing
the Les Paul Deluxe gold top #2.
Roger is wearing the fringe outfit
as seen in the Detroit 75 Roadrunner/My Gen Blues
segment in TKAA video.  I won several a
year or two ago, but haven't seen them
listed lately to get more. Any help would
be much appreciated.