Re: "Violence/It's the only thing that will make you seesense... "

There are moral principles involved here that deserve our attention. I'm glad to say that most Who fans have felt this and leaped to Pete's defense without any question, but I'm a little surprised that a few don't seem to understand the issues. There are a few folks on the lists who have totally missed the boat.
This is not to say anyone on this list, BTW. I don't see any problem with complaining about what a mess Pete has made of it, or etc. I don't think anyone here has had any problems identifying the moral issues.

keets

"Never doubt that a small number of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.