Re: Who's in a mystery

> I just got an advance copy of a new mystery that's got tons of classic
> rock references, is dedicated to Entwistle, and has all its chapters
> named after Who songs (incl. some solo songs). Check out more about the
> book at:
>
> http://walpow.com/pages/olh.htm

That's too weird.  As a Who collector, do I have to buy this?  I sort of
want to, in a way.

Keets, I can't believe you didn't use the obvious subject line here:
"Who Dunnit?"  ;-)

> BTW, is Brian Cady boycotting igtc again?

I think whenever IGTC goes down & Brian gets bounce notices, he stops
sending to the list & then has to be reminded (prodded?) into starting
again after the list comes back up.

I noticed his "news stories" stopped arriving after the list was down a
few weeks ago.  I think Kevin did the "Brian prodding" last time.  Any-
one feel like prodding Brian?

- SCHRADE in Akron