Re: "Violence/It's the only thing that will make you see sense..."

Pete is innocent...I was convinced of that very early on. From that point, I found myself uninterested in the story.
This is the same kind of snap judgement that Anna's dad has made, most likely. I have to admit doing something of the same thing within a few seconds of reading the first reports on the PT.com board. However, we do have the history of "A Different Bomb" and a couple of other items with Pete's viewpoint on the subject. Real pedophilia is just inconsistent with Pete's personality, so however he blundered into this problem is irrelevant.

keets