Re: pete jokes: my views

to me there is a big difference between just simply joking about it and
joking about it, but SERIOUSLY. I guess next time I should just keep my mouth shut. it's pretty obvious I don't have the same mentality as the rest of you. and i'm sorry if people were offended and i'm sorry to whoever this person is who is battling his/her father about it.
Now and then I see a joke about it that I think is funny, but none of them are pedophile jokes. Right now that's just not funny in any way--it's sort of the principle of the matter. Maybe later on we'll be more in a joking mood. ;)

keets