Re: Pete In Limbo Or, Pete *does* the limbo?

I think those rumours where in some music magazines too...

There was actually talk they where going into a studio here in Holland...

At 11:18 3-3-03 -0500, you wrote:

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Pete In Limbo
>
>Repost from The Shout (no source mentioned):

Who at The Shout?
Can anyone contact them and get a source that can be verified?
I seem to remember that it was from The Shout that we got our two "Who going in studio" rumors late last year.

>The Who star has admitted downloading porn from a pay-to-view US website,

Wait. I thought Pete made it clear he *never* downloaded *any* child porn?

Kevin <confused> in VT

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.