Pete and the Police

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Pete and the Police
>
>Repost from WhoAreYou.  Pass it on the Relay.
>
>>Someone at the Exile to Whoville board posted:
>>"There was a short piece in the Sunday Express today (sadly not available
>>online) where it stated that The police will be in touch with Pete's
>>lawyers when they want to speak to him again. They had found nothing on his
>>computers, except for nearly 19,000 pages of lyrics."

Don't know what to make of this.
I'm not one to jump on a simple post with no visual evidence to back it up, and take it as fact.
Surely someone in the press out there will run with this if true.
If it *is* true, it's obviously the good news we've been waiting for.
Then again, it also is what we feared.....that the police will fade softly into that night, leaving us to spread the word.

Let's find something in print that can be used.
Too many rumors out there (like The Who going into Abbey Road Studio last October.  Remember *that* one??!!)

Kevin in VT