From: <Sroundtable@aol.com>
To: <TheWho@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 10:13 AM
Subject: fantasy camp

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > I have to be there June 18-22, I have to get up on stage
> > and do a bunch of
> > who songs with Roger Daltrey. Who`s with me?
>
> For $5000??!!  Man, you people must be made of money to be able to toss
around $5000 for 4 days of this.  If I had some financial cushion, I would
shell out $5000 to sing Who songs with Roger, but as of now it's not even in
the realm of anything realistic.  I guess you have saved your money
successfully in order to be able to afford this.  I spent somewhere in the
neighborhood of $2000 on the 2002 tour and it absolutely broke me (actually,
I am still in debt from it).