Who's in Playboy

Repost from Relayers:

The current playboy issue (april 03)features the annual year in rock article. Amazingly (well, not really, given what we've come to expect), it makes absolutely no mention of the Who's tour or John's death. Of course, it doesn't mention Pete's problems either, but they occurred in 2003...
On the positive side, there is a piece of fiction entitled "Kid, Rock" which is a reminiscence of music as a soundtrack for one's life. One of the segments is entitled the Who and presents a very complimentary view of the band.

And finally, there is an review of stereo speakers entitled "Hope I Go Deaf Before I Get Old".

"Never doubt that a small number of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.