I'll be in the nose bleeds

Gosh........

Nobody said anything about my getting tickets to go see my Roger in My Fair
Lady in August.

Isn't there anyone out there who isn't pissed at me for one reason or
another?.....haha

I am very excited about going for a few reasons other then the obvious.

I am taking my daughter, who is 11 on a mother/daughter outing.  That is very
special to me.  She is thrilled to have me to herself and doesn't have to
share me with "the boys" for one night.

How fun to go to Hollywood!

I haven't been to any kind of show in a long time.

Maybe it isn't a big deal to alot of you.  This will be the highlight of the
year for me. <so far>

If anyone is going, it would be fun to meet.

If no one else is going, I can give a review!

The list goes on and on..........

They had tickets for as low as $3.00!!  That is half of a matinee ticket to
the movie theatre!!

Can you tell I am pumped??

Jo