Re: scary stuff, sad stuff

Hey, I, too, used to love Jeff's contributions to IGTC.  They were smart,
literate, well-written, & contained a fresh perspective.  Then he got
weird.  I can't explain.

As I understand the problem, it's about social conventions. In more traditional times, Jeff would challenge Mark to a duel over the affront, and they would shoot each other to death with silver inlaid dueling pistols. You and I could be their seconds, and we'd be rid of both of them and get to keep the pistols for ourselves. ;)

But, since they're actually hundreds of miles apart and this is the 21st century, they just continue to snarl at each other through email lists.

keets