Re: Pete to infinity

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Pete to infinity

>> Hell, there are many on this list who still strongly believe there is a
>> tour coming in '04.
>
>Well, Daltrey keeps mentioning shows.  *And* that "new album."  Did you see
>this in that article I posted? -
>
>"The legendary singer tells us he and Townshend plan to record a new album
>together in October. Townshend's been writing new songs, he reveals.

Is this a current quote, or one from 2 years ago? ;-)

>They're
>getting set for a string of concerts in Britain and Europe in the fall as
>well."

Really???????
*This* I didn't see.  I must have blown past it when I started reading the cliche line of "plan to record a new album together in October".
He can't be serious?
Well shiver me timbers (?), that *is* news.

Ok, hate to say this, but it's a thought.....
Won't a tour this fall be just the spotlight the anti-Pete press needs to keep pead-o-mania alive?

Ugh.
I'm already nervous.

Kevin in VT