Re: scary stuff, sad stuff, funny stuff

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 05:51:52 +0000
From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx>

MARIA
Tonight, tonight,
I'll see my love tonight.
And for us, stars will stop where they are.

MARIA AND TONY
Today the minutes seem like hours.
The hours go so slowly,
And still the sky is light.
Oh moon, grow bright,
And make this endless day endless night,

Yeah, but remember the Tonight quintet including the Jets and the Sharks:

JETS
The Jets are gonna have their day tonight,

SHARKS
The Sharks are gonna have their way tonight,...

BOTH
Well they began it,
And we're the ones to stop it once and for all, tonight.
They began it, they began it, we're going to rock them tonight.

Not helping matters any :-), -- Alan "That's unbelievable, if that's true." --Howard Stern, 5/25/00