Re: scary stuff

	>From: Joe Lewinski
	>Subject: Re: scary stuff

>By *shit* I mean that some of your posts are not particularly
>enjoyable to me.   That's all.  Most are, but some aren't.

Well, not that I expect all of my posts to be enjoyable, cause some aren't particularly enjoyable to me either.
But damn.
Do we need to point this out?
I mean, I come back from a great weekend and find myself the object of opinion and a down right attack.
And, for what?
For speaking honestly about my feelings?
For taking my admiration of Pete seriously, and not treating him like a "Mickey Mouse Character you would run into at the amusement park"?

I'm not harping on you Joe, but I have to say that I disagree with you that we are all characters.
I've run into this philosophy before, and it's not so.
I don't put a mask on when I post here.
I'm the same here as I am in private E-mail, at the store, walking in the woods, or interacting here at work.  A bit less professional perhaps, but damn, can't we let our hair down (what we have left) here and cut loose?
I am the same here as if we were sitting in the Camden parking lot and drinking beers.

And what is it that I "do" that you don't like?
Sheesh.
Don't answer.  Well, in private if you want.

I have opinions about each and every person who's posted on this list.
I don't vocalize them though.

I guess that's the price I pay for opening up?
Seems a bit steep in cost if ya ask me, and really not the sort of president that I would hope to see here.
If it is, then what's the point of *all* of this list stuff?

Kevin in VT