[no subject]

>>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Daltrey On Kilborn
>>
>>The part where he said he had 8 children was weird.  the audi-
>>ence was kinda stunned.  I kinda was, too.

>I forgot to post this on Friday....

>Howard Stern had an audio snip of Daltrey (~10am Friday), from the Kilborn
>interview, about his marriage, relationship with his wife, and 8 children.

>Stern (actually, the whole crew) applauded Roger for his complete honesty
with >the world and his wife, and held him in high regard, not only for his
ability to >land women, but for being able to have a relationship that
allowed this.

>"Nixon could have learned a thing or two from Daltrey", regarding being
honest.

>Kevin (who didn't know Roger had 8 kids) in VT

I didn't know this either, and it was so refreshing to hear that his
children - that he did not know about until after he was 50 years old -
are a welcome part of his family.   Honesty is the best policy.  Go Roger!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.